JDJ 11 Episode Discussion Thread #10 (13th & 14th Jan'24)

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

JDJ 11: Episode Discussion Thread (13th & 14th January 2024)

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show.

- Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

- Do not bring other shows in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

- Feel free to post episode clips, however, please refrain posting any other social media content to the EDT. Use the social media thread for such discussions.

- As this show involves celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that, please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticism. Learn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules, please read the Rules and Regulations.

- For any assistance or complaint contact the DT of the forum.

Thank you!

Tags: oh_nakhrewaali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Sreeram: performance was good. I dint find the naagin part clumsy but oh well ig our judges know better smiley37 He was really looking sexy today and hawt and was in character throughout 

I loved his singing part with raveena finally not doing malaika malaika 

Sangeeta: It was good no doubt but didnt deserve 30. I would give 27. 

Shoaib: it was okaish. Didnt find anything amazing in it. Also some of shoaib parts were weird. And anuradha dress was weird smiley37 

Sagar: Performance was meh. Sagar needs to really improve he doesnt complete all moves and hands and arms dont go all out 

Karuna: judges were right, regardless of what happened to her due to the dry ice the act itself seemed confusing. no wow elements and if they were supposed to be there fell flat. Also concept itself was meh so dance wasnt any saving grace either 

Glen: he was good yes last act was better but he is good and has potential. Arudati has to push him he is good in contemporary 

Overall: I am glad that Glen got in. Shocked that dhanashree has to do last chance ka dance. Awez has backed out so IG she has high chances to stay. I feel faceoff for last chance ka dance will be dhanashree vs nikita. and dhanashree will get in warna it might be a bit embarassing considering yuzi is coming in to support her but again JDJ makers se koi umeed nahi. Gonna skip shiv and manisha performances from now on so i wont be commenting on them. 

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 4 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Sreeram: performance was good. I dint find the naagin part clumsy but oh well ig our judges know better smiley37 He was really looking sexy today and hawt and was in character throughout 

I loved his singing part with raveena finally not doing malaika malaika 

Sangeeta: It was good no doubt but didnt deserve 30. I would give 27. 

Shoaib: it was okaish. Didnt find anything amazing in it. Also some of shoaib parts were weird. And anuradha dress was weird smiley37 

Sagar: Performance was meh. Sagar needs to really improve he doesnt complete all moves and hands and arms dont go all out 

Karuna: judges were right, regardless of what happened to her due to the dry ice the act itself seemed confusing. no wow elements and if they were supposed to be there fell flat. Also concept itself was meh so dance wasnt any saving grace either 

Glen: he was good yes last act was better but he is good and has potential. Arudati has to push him he is good in contemporary 

Overall: I am glad that Glen got in. Shocked that dhanashree has to do last chance ka dance. Awez has backed out so IG she has high chances to stay. I feel faceoff for last chance ka dance will be dhanashree vs nikita. and dhanashree will get in warna it might be a bit embarassing considering yuzi is coming in to support her but again JDJ makers se koi umeed nahi. Gonna skip shiv and manisha performances from now on so i wont be commenting on them. 

Vivek got eliminated when his wife came n they had shaadi again. 
Rajiv ke saath bhi hua, his wife came n that day he got eliminated. 

So hosakta hai Dhanashree can get out too even if Yuzi came to support her

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Same thought  

NINALOGY thumbnail

Sreeram was good. He shows variation through his performance.

Like sangeets's performance as well.

Shoaib's performance was fine neither that bad nor that good. 

Samar should not be selected, he is not a good dancer.

What happened to karuna, such a bad performance it was. 

Glen has potential. He may do good. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

iss liye i said jdj makers ka bharosa nahi smiley37

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

1. SreeRam - Act was good but i guess 27 was justified.

2. Sangeeta - was good but not perfect. I would give 27. Judges favoritism towards her is too much. They can’t distribute 30 like laddus.

3. Shoaib - Nothing new if shreeram got 27 then shoaib definitely deserved less score. I would give 24-25

4. Sagar - This guy cant dance. Nikita had more potential. have a feeling will be evicted next week. scored perfectly. 

5.Glenn - His choreographer is excellent dance but sorry she is not fit to be a choreographer. Glenn has so much potential. Unfortunately he will be evicted soon. Arundhati strength is contemporary. She is not versatile . Scored perfectly 

6. Karuna - I mentioned it last week only that though tanisha got hate because of nepotism but karuna was worse than her. She can do only few forms of dance. Tanisha deserved more than her. hope she gets evicted next week. I would rather give Sagar a chance as he joined recently but karuna needs to go ASAP. why arshad and malaika gave her 7. Again overscored. It should have been 17-18

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Anjali: she was good but it was more semi classical not pure kathak. She was good in some bits others werent classic kathak moves. judges giviing perfect score was wrong. i would give 27. another favoritsm going on 

Dhanashree: act was good. She has potential.  Also she and yuzi are really cute too. 

Manisha: skipped the act. cba. can someone please tell her to talk less? smiley29

Adrija: really well done. I liked the act. I miss akash though kahan hai woh smiley24

Shiv: skipped 

Nikita: some places she was lagging and yes choreo wasnt good. 

Glad dhanashree got in. sad for nikita but better luck next time 

minakrish thumbnail

The scoring system is all over the place. They distribute 10's like kada prasad at gurudwara.smiley44

Anjali and Sangeeta definitely had the best performance this week but I agree with you, they didn't deserve a perfect 30.smiley14

NINALOGY thumbnail

Anjali's act was fine not that great. Not worthy of perfect score  

Dhanashree's act was fine too, she has a potential. She is a good dancer, expect a lot more from her. 

Yuvi Dhana part was so sweet smiley9

Manisha, Thank God I have not watched BB OTTS2, she is unbearable. Her act was fine but she is ott. 

Adrija: superb one, really enjoyed it. Missed akash tho. 

Shiv: Act was every clumpsy and too simple. 

Nikita: she has potential but unfortunately she did not qualify.