Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Man now they are going to use his girlfriend story throughout the season. Same for Vastab his garibi and Albert loosing his baby. Why can’t these people understand they are not gonna gain trp by this. I feel bad for contestant especially for Albert they will remind him every week that he has lost his baby it’s not easy for a person who goes through that. 

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Man now they are going to use his girlfriend story throughout the season. Same for Vastab his garibi and Albert loosing his baby. Why can’t these people understand they are not gonna gain trp by this. I feel bad for contestant especially for Albert they will remind him every week that he has lost his baby it’s not easy for a person who goes through that. 

Exactly. Anything for drama .Pretty lame smiley21

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Exactly. I really like Rik but this thing is already getting too much. 

Andakadipatta thumbnail

I can't believe they actually made a tagline for him called Saccha Aashiq? smiley11 What are the creatives upto? Looks like I am going to use the fast forward button a LOT this season!

Andakadipatta thumbnail
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

I don't remember him being selected for top 12?

Yes he's not selected. Not sure if he's part of the competition or just invited for Grand Premier. 

Andakadipatta thumbnail

I like the stage this time. Looks very intimate and 90s style. Singing shows look good in such intimate set ups. Only dance shows look good in grand sets.

Edited by Andakadipatta - 8 months ago