Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I agree with you except the bold part

Bold- most of the people don't do suicide, they move on or they file a case on the cheater. Suicide n murder wale cases zyada highlight hote hai. Celebrities ko dekhlo. Most people move on after being cheated. But i get ur point that the people who are cheated, needs to be taken care of instead of people ruining their mental health more. suicide karne se pehle people should understand that unke suicide karne se cheaters ka kuch ni bigdega. 

ya i know but recently

i have seen...2 of them were my known..

1 was my friend's friend

and 1 was the student where my bua taught.(he was a 12 class student)

so there are 4 cases at present in front of me

aur mentally depressed vale to pucho hi mt...there was a girl ....she was very studious...after breakup ..rather she was cheated on...and now she started earning very late in life...took 6 years to recover her from that stage.

and a male friend too...he recently married someone...he was also cheated on...he got married because he was severely depressed...and this worked for him...now he seems happy and content in his life

god knows i have seen many cases...these were some of them

i am sure you also would have seen...these things literally destroy  happy people..

kyunki hum sbse expect nahi kr skte ki vo 7- 8 saal/3-4 saal ke relationship ko ek chutki m bhul ke aage bd jaye

hence

i am always against this parineet...this parineet literally knew everything from start

also she was getting married to another...aur ek dum se rajeev pr shift hona

to iska obsession to bhaisahab next level hai

aur neeti ke sth to ye sb hua hai...aur tbh...ye sb drama hai

i know human mind is very complex...so i can get where this murder streak got in neeti

which i literally don't support...and i think she is not in her right mind

but parineet to hamesha se hi right mind m rahi hai

that's why she is "manipulative" and "characterless" from the core.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

ya i know but recently

1 was my friend's friend

aur mentally depressed vale to pucho hi mt...there was a girl ....she was very studious...after breakup ..rather she was cheated on...and now she started earning very late in life...took 6 years to recover her from that stage.

and a male friend too...he recently married someone...he was also cheated on...he got married because he was severely depressed...and this worked for him...now he seems happy and content in his life

i am sure you also would have seen...these things literally destroy  happy people..

kyunki hum sbse expect nahi kr skte ki vo 7- 8 saal/3-4 saal ke relationship ko ek chutki m bhul ke aage bd jaye

hence

i am always against this parineet...this parineet literally knew everything from start

i know human mind is very complex...so i can get where this murder streak got in neeti

yes I also have heard some cases in which young students suicide becoz of breakup. N many students suicide becoz of studies pressure also. Marks Kam aaye toh suicide karlia, parents ka pressure nai jhel paaye toh suicide karlia. Competitive exam crack ni hua toh suicide karlia. N i really don't support this 'some months ka relationship' khatam hua toh suicide karlo. I think this is the problem of many young students who don't have proper guidance about how to deal mental health issues. They needs proper care n they need to understand that their parents would be more sad after seeing their dead body. So kuch months ke boyfriend/girlfriend ke liye suicide karna or exam ke liye suicide karna is not the solution. I know Neeti's case is different coz raju was not just her boyfriend. He was her husband n their love marriage was for a good amount of time n they literally planned future together. She was mentally tortured by everyone especially after her miscarriage. Her miscarriage affected her very much. But neeti should understand that agar vo zyada gale padegi raju ke toh kahin raju hi uska murder na karde. Aise b cases hote hain jaha cheaters hi apne victims ka murder kar dete hain. 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 14 days ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

yes I also have heard some cases in which young students suicide becoz of breakup. N many students suicide becoz of studies pressure also. Marks Kam aaye toh suicide karlia, parents ka pressure nai jhel paaye toh suicide karlia. Competitive exam crack ni hua toh suicide karlia. N i really don't support this 'some months ka relationship' khatam hua toh suicide karlo. I think this is the problem of many young students who don't have proper guidance about how to deal mental health issues. They needs proper care n they need to understand that their parents would be more sad after seeing their dead body. So kuch months ke boyfriend/girlfriend ke liye suicide karna or exam ke liye suicide karna is not the solution. I know Neeti's case is different coz raju was not just her boyfriend. He was her husband n their love marriage was for a good amount of time n they literally planned future together. She was mentally tortured by everyone especially after her miscarriage. Her miscarriage affected her very much. But neeti should understand that agar vo zyada gale padegi raju ke toh kahin raju hi uska murder na karde. Aise b cases hote hain jaha cheaters hi apne victims ka murder kar dete hain. 

yeah i also think thats how this drama would be concluded

aur shyd raju hi maare neeti ko

kyunki parineet to sbke samne bhola banne ka natak kregi aur piche se sbko uksayegi

tbh

pura drama is parineet aur raju k bad decisions pr based rha hai

sirf "saans" to nahi li hai parineet ne is drame m khade reh kr

pura drama iske bad decisions pr based hi

aur ye hoti kaun hai kisi aur ke life k decisions leni wali..

tbh vaise to mjhe lg rha tha ki m is drame se kuch nhi sikh paungi

pr is drama se ye to maine seekh lia

ki "parineet jaise worst decision makers,manipulative aur cheater logon ko apne se door rakho"

these type of lowly life women actually exists

aur dusra is forum se ye b seekh lia ki

ki "abortion"karana/chahna is equivalent to "murder".

Period

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

yeah i also think thats how this drama would be concluded

aur shyd raju hi maare neeti ko

kyunki parineet to sbke samne bhola banne ka natak kregi aur piche se sbko uksayegi

tbh

pura drama is parineet aur raju k bad decisions pr based rha hai

sirf "saans" to nahi li hai parineet ne is drame m khade reh kr

pura drama iske bad decisions pr based hi

aur ye hoti kaun hai kisi aur ke life k decisions leni wali..

tbh vaise to mjhe lg rha tha ki m is drame se kuch nhi sikh paungi

pr is drama se ye to maine seekh lia

ki "parineet jaise worst decision makers,manipulative aur cheater logon ko apne se door rakho"

these type of lowly life women actually exists

aur dusra is forum se ye b seekh lia ki

ki "abortion"karana/chahna is equivalent to "murder".

Period

https://www.wikihow.com/How-Do-Cheaters-React-when-Confronted read this article. Every point fits perfectly on raju

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

pretty much agree on every pointsmiley27

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

pretty much agree on every pointsmiley27

ye article maine apni story me daala. Tanvi saw it

aaj ke episode m raju was like

"neeti ki shakal dekh kr irritation hoti hai,gussa aata hai"

yahi lines kuch suni suni si ni lg rhi

same yahi lines

ye "characterless" parineet ke baare m b bola krta tha

ohh god

aajkal ke episodes itne hyprocrite thoughts pr based hain na

chahu to pure episode ko dissect krdu

aur sb conclude krke ye pariraju "characterless" hi rhenge

raju be like

"neeti mujh pr dore daalti hai"

ohhhh raju

jb ye same kaam parineet kr rhi ti

kuch time phle to usko to hugs de rha tha tu do kaudi ka insan 

jb parineet bol rhi ti tere bina reh nahi paungi raju

tb kyun ni bola

"ki mai tumhari best friend ka husband hu"

mai jiu ya maru tumhe usse kya

mujh pr aise dore kyun daal rhi ho

tb to ye tre muh se baat ni nikli

"characterless" couple pariraju

Iski baatein sunkar iske muh pe zor ka mukka maarne ka mann karta hai. smiley35 Ye dialogue Neeti bolti toh zyada suit karta. But Raju toh aise bol raha hai as if dhokha uske saath hua hai. 

He doesn't have any right to open his mouth at all, let alone show anger. He is the one who wronged Neeti. But baatein toh suno iski! Life barbaad karke rakh di ek ladki ki, dusri shadi karke mast maze le raha hai. Phir bhi attitude aur nakhre khud hi dikhata hai saala smiley35 

pretty much same scenes

neeti ne ek din raju ko bol tha ki parineet hamare beech kabhi nahi ayegi 

to raju bola tha ki tum pachtaogi neeti 

dekhna tum

and now same scene with parineet

raju be like neeti hamare beech aa chuki hai

abey "do kaudi ke characterless" raju

neeti to kabhi tum dono "characterless" ke beech kabhi aati hi na

agar tu uske peeche haath dho kr na pdta

agr tu usko sirf sex krke na chorta 

to tera chracter bhi kaise pta lgta ki tu characterless hai

aur agr parineet apni best friend k husband ke liye vrat na rkhti to

to parineet ka bhi kaise hi pta lgta 

ki vo bhi characterless hai

jisne kabhi ye ghar chora hi nahi

neeti ki itne rone aur chillane k bd bhi

p.s

writers ek "characterless" couple ki story ko justify kr rhe hain

aur sbko bhadka rahe hain

ki inke jaise "cheaters" bano

Did he forget that he was the one who went after Neeti like a sadakchap romeo asking for her attention while she couldn't care less about his puny existence?

It's Raju himself who came between Pari and Neeti.

And after that it was Pari who came between RajNeeti.

Tab toh bahot maze le raha tha jab Pari dore dal rahi thi ispe. Neeti pe hi 'gandi soch' ka ilzam lagata tha.

This shareef loyal aadmi act doesn't suit him at all. It's just not possible for us viewers to turn a blind eye to and forget about what all he has done in the past. 

ya i know but recently

1 was my friend's friend

hence

Hey Mysteriousdoll! So sorry to hear that. smiley28 May God give strength to their family and loved ones! Last year, one of my known ones (married person) committed suicide too and the reason is the same- Infidelity. 

Bahot bura lagta hai jab aisa kuch sunne ko milta hai. Jab baat suicide tak pahoch jaye, toh socho kitna zyada depressed honge woh log. Extremely hearbreaking!

Isi wajah se gussa ata hai in makers par! Ye log ek victim ko jis tarah se portray kar rahe hai na, sach me baddua lagegi in makers ko! 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 13 days ago

Thanks for sharing this! And wow! Literally every single point fits Raju. Aisa koi point nahi hai jo iss Raju ne na kiya ho. Cheater kahin ka! Phir bhi the makers are trying to portray him as some shareef loyal husband.