Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 14 days ago

Kash ek aisa show bane Bhale hi uske 100 se bhi kam episode ho par story fast paced ho Like if divorce is happing so,just finish it in 5 minite,like if marriage is happening jist finish it in 5 episodes, of 20 minute,more than enough,bcoz movie wale bhi toh mamgae kar lete hai na,120 mimute movie mein shadi sirf 10 minute ki hi hoti hai.

but we like it,bcoz of past paced story mein interest aata hai.

Dusri baat if Two character fight just finish this in 10 mimute and don't use these dialogues twice ,it feels annoying for audience to watch one same dialogue 10 times.

If anyone want to do it,just do it,Do it bigger man,like If Fight is happening between Ruhi and Dadisa so Just Abhira give Dhamki to All familu member and left the house with hosh uda dena,sabke chehre ke rang gayab kar dena type.And Them made a successful Lawyer instant In the smae episode with a leap 2-3 year where she Run a big laywer firm,and poddar's ki firm ko itni takat de rahi h woh firm ki Poddar become gareeb,that is called bigger. thing.

Imagine yrkkh Gen 4 Sirf 100 episode mein hi finish ho jata and With a good story,no budget issue,no rona dhona,only bgm og somgs played wjen something emotinal happend,Then In fourth month A bigger lawyer Abhira Sharma Marry Bechara And Gareeb Armaan poddar.😂

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I hope the show just ends daffa kado leaps ko. The show is damaged beyond repair. Nothing can save it now.

I really like ghum compared to rishta now ..they are doing justice to lead unlike here in rishta 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I really like ghum compared to rishta now ..they are doing justice to lead unlike here in rishta 

Really smiley3 I had to stop watching as I couldn’t tolerate FL torture and the spineless ML and his despicable family. May start watching when KB enters.

Swathi.A thumbnail

Really smiley3 I had to stop watching as I couldn’t tolerate FL torture and the spineless ML and his despicable family. May start watching when KB enters.

That negativity is there but tracks end then and there na unlike loose plots here..

If FL is tormented next week she gains back her ground.. like last week savi was barred and this week she concluded it ..

Like I see some closure unlike here in rishta same thing going on for 9 months

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

He won't quit he did more worst show called silsila in colour compared to that ghum is far better  and he is the lead 

Shakti is a very professional actor..in Silsila he was the male lead ..but the worst male lead ever on itv and the most hated ml,on itv..Virat, Armaan, Anirudh , Ishaan ..are nowhere near the level of Dr. Kunal Malhotra ..he was the lowest of the low. But Shakti stuck it out and played the role until the season ended..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Shakti is a very professional actor..in Silsila he was the male lead ..but the worst male lead ever on itv and the most hated ml,on itv..Virat, Armaan, Anirudh , Ishaan ..are nowhere near the level of Dr. Kunal Malhotra ..he was the lowest of the low. But Shakti stuck it out and played the role until the season ended..

but Mauli chose the AA Ishaan there too ..❤️

Criticiser thumbnail
Meera was scary pehle kitni acchi thi and then she turned into a khatarnak kaatil miss villainous vamps like this.smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Meera was scary pehle kitni acchi thi and then she turned into a khatarnak kaatil miss villainous vamps like this.smiley36

aaj kal sab acche log aathe show main real life kam boring hai jo show main bhi boring logon ko dekhe smiley36 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://youtu.be/LRtQf4aXHz4?si=JpuSkqYzfOPQR3pO

Vivian is unrecognizable here watch at @2 smiley36