Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

I think, Rajiv is quite not justified with his behavior here anymore. It was ok upto a certain point, but now his behavior looks exactly same as Giriraj.

Giriraj hated Kavya without any reason and always wanted to separate her from Adi, never ever thought of his son's happiness. Rajiv's hatred towards Adi is almost the same.

His hatred looks unreasonable now. If he believes everything happening in Adi's life is because his father is a minister, then why did he come to congratulate him with a bouquet, when he was proved innocent. Why he could not think that, he was proved innocent because of Giriraj and his power and may be Naina was correct?

So, how was he different than Giriraj/Malini, who also thought may be Adi was wrong in the beginning.

I think, the makers ruining his character now slowly. If he really hates Adi, then he should stay away from Pradhans/Adi. Also, its looking like, he never loved/understood Kavya ever.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

I think, Rajiv is quite not justified with his behavior here anymore. It was ok upto a certain point, but now his behavior looks exactly same as Giriraj.

Giriraj hated Kavya without any reason and always wanted to separate her from Adi, never ever thought of his son's happiness. Rajiv's hatred towards Adi is almost the same.

His hatred looks unreasonable now. If he believes everything happening in Adi's life is because his father is a minister, then why did he come to congratulate him with a bouquet, when he was proved innocent. Why he could not think that, he was proved innocent because of Giriraj and his power and may be Naina was correct?

So, how was he different than Giriraj/Malini, who also thought may be Adi was wrong in the beginning.

I think, the makers ruining his character now slowly. If he really hates Adi, then he should stay away from Pradhans/Adi. Also, its looking like, he never loved/understood Kavya ever.

👍🏽 Right. Hating him without reason has become his habit.

And comparing Kavya with Adi all the time is baseless. 

I know he is a proud father but hating Adi because he is a minister's son doesn't give him authority to hate him.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Well said, not sure what the writers/makers are upto now. But, his character looks a bit irritating now.

He is almost same as Girriaj now. I think, he will have to get into some serious problem like Adi and may be Adi stands by him and helps him to come out of it, only them he may think something good of him. Or may be that would also be attributed to his father's power.

Or he may go onto a stage where Kavya will move away from him again.

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for written update really appreciate your efforts 🫶
Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode was interesting i enjoyed it a lot love the way adya celebrated each others success
rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, that was really great to see. The old AdYa were back after a long time.

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago
You are right everyone was watching the election results and counting kavya declaring adi won election was bit wired. Best part was they shown kavya's pov about rejoining back as SDM after being suspended and adi fear that he is youngest MLA. Shubh entry as Trainee IAS.
rakeshopg thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Correct, most importantly I think Giriraj should have got the election results first, being a minister. And Giriraj looked so surprised there, which was completely unexpected.

I think, the makers shoot the scenes correctly but the editors cut some important parts of it and the scene looks completely weird most of the times.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Well said, not sure what the writers/makers are upto now. But, his character looks a bit irritating now.

He is almost same as Girriaj now. I think, he will have to get into some serious problem like Adi and may be Adi stands by him and helps him to come out of it, only them he may think something good of him. Or may be that would also be attributed to his father's power.

Or he may go onto a stage where Kavya will move away from him again.

If he continues this kind of behaviour Kavya will surely stop talking to him. He cannot be justified now.

If adi says anything to Rajeev he will take it in a negative way.

Kavya will have to make him understand.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

I think, it will be ignored. It will be overshadowed by what Giriraj will do in recruitment scam involving Anjali.

Don't think, Kavya will even know what Rajiv thinks about Adi or what he told. Also, dont think, Adi will ever tell her as well, because she will be tensed.

Its least expected from this makers/writers. There will never be a situation where Kavya will have to regret for something.