Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

What do you guys think he was going to say or ask Jhanak with that gaze but ended up talking about exams?

And what was Jhanak saying when she said "Kuch hisab kabhi pure nahi hote, Adhure reh jate hai"

I think he is about to open his heart to Jhanak..but the atmosphere of the house is not a correct one..too much negativity in that mental asylum.At the end,what come from his mouth is something diff.Maybe in Kashmir,it will happen.They have a lot of beautiful moment there..it may lift and encourage him to speak out whats inside..

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

As for the mother's letter... not sure about it. 

But for the bold- I think they already started exploring it from the emotional outburst during the adshoot night. 

We have always mentioned here that his Jealousy and possessiveness will be the biggest obstacle in RuNak relationship. No third person is even needed, and seeing how Arshi is being handled in the track... it is very apparent she has literally no weight in Ani's life or J's life outside the fact she is related to them. It's only other Boses who keep harping about her hurt or happiness. Never Ani or J directly. 

the way he said twice - I can come to your room anytime and the 'force' dialogs...he forced her to take the medicine and also forcefully picked up her leg. Def an indication of things to come.

But then also choton saying she will get a pati everyone will be jealous of, and earlier in the show he said she will let Ani and go away to live her life.

I just hope they dont show a /Ani Arshi wedding. They are following Imlie show somewhat and that worries me. I have no interest in 2 marriage story.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 days ago

In That 2-3 cheezein his marriage should also be one smiley42smiley36 which should go acc to his waysmiley42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C62l5woPCHu/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

In That 2-3 cheezein his marriage should also be one smiley42smiley36 which should go acc to his waysmiley42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C62l5woPCHu/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

waise the tiff between bips and Ani sounded more like a husband wife jhagda ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜…
โ€˜Go to hell โ€˜dialogues and his โ€˜happily happilyโ€™ devar bhabhi mein nahin hote hain๐Ÿ˜ƒ even between Ruhi and Armaan ๐Ÿ˜‚ yeh kya decide kar diya maine๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅธ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

waise the tiff between bips and Ani sounded more like a husband wife jhagda ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜…

โ€˜Go to hell โ€˜dialogues and his โ€˜happily happilyโ€™ devar bhabhi mein nahin hote hain๐Ÿ˜ƒ even between Ruhi and Armaan ๐Ÿ˜‚ yeh kya decide kar diya maine๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅธ

he was completely frustrated with Bops & her tantrumssmiley37 she thought if she makes sad face everyone will fall for it smiley37 Ani put water ๐Ÿ’ง on her planssmiley37โ€ฆ he told her not to feel sad smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 if she canโ€™t attend the weddingsmiley37