Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 26 days ago

Show me literally celebration ho rhi hai pari ke birthday ki 

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Show me literally celebration ho rhi hai pari ke birthday ki 

Epitome of motherhood Parineet didn't even take 2 days to move on from her so-called 'grief'.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Epitome of motherhood Parineet didn't even take 2 days to move on from her so-called 'grief'.

usko apni maa ke coma me jane se kuch khaas fark ni pada. Rajiv ke sath uski maa Gurinder se milne gai pari hospital but apni maa se ni milne gai. I know that the actress who played pari's mother, is no more sadly but they can still change the actress coz now there is no need to keep pari's mother in coma coz now pari doesn't need the bahanna of her mother being in coma to live in Bajwa house. Even if pari's mother tells everyone that bebe tried to kill her, koi farak nahi padega coz uske baad sabko pata chal chuka tha bebe n neeti ke crimes ke bare me. Bebe ne maafi mangi thi. Now everyone is over that. So pari ki mom ko toh coma se bahar le aana chahiye. Vaise Kamal hai itne murder attempts hochuke pari pe still rajiv bebe n neeti ko ghar se bahar ni nikalta even after knowing their history. Chalo bebe ke paas bahanna hai 'mere paas aur koi thikana nai mai sathiya gai hu. Maaf kardo' but neeti toh abb unki family member b nai hai. She has her own house. She is modern independent girl so usko Ghar se Jane ke liye bol hi sakta hai. Jab Daljit ko ghar se nikal sakti hai ye taai toh neeti ko kyu ni? Ye kaisi care hai bhai? Does he really care about pari? 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

usko apni maa ke coma me jane se kuch khaas fark ni pada. Rajiv ke sath uski maa Gurinder se milne gai pari hospital but apni maa se ni milne gai. I know that the actress who played pari's mother, is no more sadly but they can still change the actress coz now there is no need to keep pari's mother in coma coz now pari doesn't need the bahanna of her mother being in coma to live in Bajwa house. Even if pari's mother tells everyone that bebe tried to kill her, koi farak nahi padega coz uske baad sabko pata chal chuka tha bebe n neeti ke crimes ke bare me. Bebe ne maafi mangi thi. Now everyone is over that. So pari ki mom ko toh coma se bahar le aana chahiye. Vaise Kamal hai itne murder attempts hochuke pari pe still rajiv bebe n neeti ko ghar se bahar ni nikalta even after knowing their history. Chalo bebe ke paas bahanna hai 'mere paas aur koi thikana nai mai sathiya gai hu. Maaf kardo' but neeti toh abb unki family member b nai hai. She has her own house. She is modern independent girl so usko Ghar se Jane ke liye bol hi sakta hai. Jab Daljit ko ghar se nikal sakti hai ye taai toh neeti ko kyu ni? Ye kaisi care hai bhai? Does he really care about pari? 

This woman spends so much of her time impressing the Bajwas that she is ready to visit Raju's mother, Gurinder but she never visits her own mom. 

It's good that the child didn't survive cause a woman who doesn't even care about her own mother couldn't care less about another person's child. 

So 'devastated', yet she hasn't forgotten to celebrate her birthday smiley32

And narcissist Raju cares only about himself. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been identified as being insensitive and triggering for members. Topic Closed Parineetii DT