Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

I also wish Utkarsh and Dipan gets chance to come to USA someday. I am really if Utkarsh is going with Shreya for her all heart tour because she had concert in Singapore recently and she took the other guy. Also there has been shows she has done in India after telecast in II where she told she is taking him for tour but all I can see that guy in her all shoes so far maybe because of Visa problem so she couldn’t take him.

By the way how long does it take in India to have passport and Visa? Anyone who are living in India have gone to abroad maybe Anoushka you can answer this for me since you have recently came to state or anyone 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Anjana got Dadashaeb phalke icon award for musical talent of 2023. Congratulations to her but  anyone know how does this work does someone recommends for nominations?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

The finalists of ‘Indian Idol 14’ are set perform in Bolton, UK later this month.

The concert will see ‘Indian Idol 14’ Winner Vaibhav Gupta, Anjana Padmanabhan, Subhadeep Chowdhury, Vaibhav Gupta, Anjana Padmanabhan, and Menuka Poudel.

The event will be produced by ImagineX and Rock On Music, taking place at Bolton Wanderers Football Club on Friday 26th April 2024 at 7:45pm.

credit`; `bizasialive.com