Spolier: Winner this season , this season and Next Season

schauhan123 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I know there are people upset with Vaibhav winning this season. I do think he is a good singer and is deserving of the title. I dont find his win surprising and upsetting considering there was no frontrunner this season and I find him similar to Salman Ali and Sonny Hindustani. What did you all think about this season?  I personally think they started a new season way too early. This season is ending less than a year after the last one ended and started 6 months after last season. But I did enjoy this season overall. The one main negative was Utkarsh and Dipans elimination as well as Adhya and Obom  and even Anjana Id say going a lot further then they should have. Other than that I enjoyed this season overall more than the last 3 seasons.  What do you think Indian Idol should change for next season? I think that they should only have 2 finalists and have eliminations every week instead of every other week. I also think eliminations should be solely based on judges marks. Except for the finale where it is based on voting. They should also gave more time in between seasons.

Edited by schauhan123 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: schauhan123

I know there are people upset with Vaibhav winning this season. I do think he is a good singer and is deserving of the title. I dont find his win surprising and upsetting considering there was no frontrunner this season and I find him similar to Salman Ali and Sonny Hindustani. What did you all think about this season?  I personally think they started a new season way too early. This season is ending less than a year after the last one ended and started 6 months after last season. But I did enjoy this season overall. The one main negative was Utkarsh and Dipans elimination as well as Adhya and Obom  and even Anjana Id say going a lot further then they should have. Other than that I enjoyed this season overall more than the last 3 seasons.  What do you think Indian Idol should change for next season? I think that they should only have 2 finalists and have eliminations every week instead of every other week. I also think eliminations should be solely based on judges marks. Except for the finale where it is based on voting. They should also gave more time in between seasons.

I don’t mind having top 5-6 finalist  but I think having eliminations based on only judges score would be great idea  and voting should be only in finale and again there shouldn’t be biased and favoritism towards certain contestants from judges side and channel and shouldn’t interfere no matter how popular they are or not. They should be in the show just based on their performance. Also most importantly they should change having 3 boys and 3 girls in the finale because if this wasn’t than Dipan or Utkarsh would have been in the finals instead of Adya. Although she did got out which I am glad and that’s the good thing they did in the finale but we can’t forget that she was saved from judges, channel and makers for so many time. The weekend that Utkarsh got eliminated her performance was so bad but still judges praised her so much and saved her and she should have been in bottom too. 

Edited by reborn-re - 2 months ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

First of all Salman & Sunny are Sufi genre high pitched singers with limited genre songs while Vaibhav is basically sukhi paji genre singer. Though he can sing & entertain with other songs also.

they should have elimination each week once they start on contestant’s singing performances & judges marks. Please do not allow any drama sob stories to give an individual extra air time. It’s not someone’s fault for coming from well to do background vs someone less privileged.  Its personal info should be kept off air. 

Song selections should be fairly given to all.  Actually there should be a theme round to be fair to all 

Regional comments should be kept to themselves especially by judges or guest judges period. 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

In both song n dance reality shows they should have themes so that audience gets to see their range n versatility .

This season Adya has mostly sung folksy songs and Anjana did foot tapping fast numbers like SMP.. Vaibhav was good with high pitch like Danish..Shubho was slotted into classical like Anjali who is actually greatly versatile..Deepan did performance oriented songs like Nihal.

It's a pattern they all follow.

When we heard Adya try something different it didn't sound good..so she stuck to songs suited to her voice.Anjana didn't sound clear in soft songs. Ananya sang Piya Tu in finale and it wasn't her best.

But they mostly stuck to their comfort zone. 

Rather they should have themes like Classical, Sufi, devotional, folk, disco, romantic, Rock..

so many to choose from

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 2 months ago
reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

In both song n dance reality shows they should have themes so that audience gets to see their range n versatility .

This season Adya has mostly sung folksy songs and Anjana did foot tapping fast numbers like SMP.. Vaibhav was good with high pitch like Danish..Shubho was slotted into classical like Anjali who is actually greatly versatile..Deepan did performance oriented songs like Nihal.

It's a pattern they all follow.

When we heard Adya try something different it didn't sound good..so she stuck to songs suited to her voice.Anjana didn't sound clear in soft songs. Ananya sang Piya Tu in finale and it wasn't her best.

But they mostly stuck to their comfort zone. 

Rather they should have themes like Classical, Sufi, devotional, folk, disco, romantic, Rock..

so many to choose from

In my opinion Piyush was the most versatile singer followed by Urkarsh and Ananya. I agree Instead of having guest they should have these kind of theme which they used to do in old days. Even if you want to bring guest bring the guest related to theme. I am pretty  sure India does have those people. 

Edited by reborn-re - 2 months ago