Mushkan. Mahima, and Menuka

schauhan123 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Does anyone think that Mushkan and Mahima should have been in the top 6 instead of Adhya and Anjana? In my opinion the top 6 should have been Dipan, Utkarsh, Piysh, Subhadeep, Vaibhav, and Ananya. If the judges wanted to have 3 boys and 3 girls in the finales then I think Mushkan and Mahima should have been there instead of Adhya and Anjana. I also think Menuka was better than Adhya and Anjana though the judges kept pouncing on her for forgetting lyrics. I still think she should have been in the top 6 instead of Adhya and Anjana. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If MENUKa didn’t have bad 2 episodes with errors she was good enough to be in top 4 along with Utkarsh, Piyush, Ananya & MENUKa. 

MENUKa was eliminated because of those short comings but Subhadeep was hyped & pushed forward even after forgetting lyrics & bad performance. 

Between Mahima, Muskan, Anjana & Adya

I would have picked Mahima & Adya for their voice

Muskan wasn’t my personal favorite but she was good 

Anjana gradually got bit better towards last few weeks 

Dipan should be here in top 6 

half way thru once Utkarsh was eliminated Obom lost his motivation & hungar to go forward.

Here in this forum there are some who hate or dislike with passion  Obom, Anjana, Adya & Sayli from previous season but have nothing to say about Ananya & Shubhadeep getting preferential treatment.  I have been observing this for a while so now I have decided to write honestly & candidly what I see being shown during the show & what other members write here. Everyone has their Choice, like, favorite & nothing is wrong with that. I respect that too 😊👍

But but

got to call it out when it’s unfair & down right favoritism. Peace out 🙏

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

The first voice I heard this season was of Menuka..loved it. Still maintain she has a lovely voice. But as a singer Anjana deserves this place more than the 3 mentioned.

Ananya was my first favourite..then Piyush impressed..Shubhadeep and Anjana have grown on me.

Adya and Vaibhav could have made place for others

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t think any of these three deserved to be finalists. Though none of them deserved to be eliminated before Adya.