Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariam-athman3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago
Amazing update Glad geet answered back her mother that she she didn't raised her though she got a slap from her ...maan ends everything now Monica and sameera have themselves to blame they didn't take maan's warning seriously ,sameera is so fake crying as if she is heartbroken when she caused all this herself
Mariam-athman3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update Glad geet answered back her mother that she she didn't raised her though she got a slap from her ...maan ends everything now Monica and sameera have themselves to blame they didn't take maan's warning seriously ,sameera is so fake crying as if she is heartbroken when she caused all this herself

neetr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The confrontation between Maan, Geet, and Geet's family reaches a boiling point, with Maan taking a stand against the mistreatment of his wife. His determination to protect Geet from further harm is palpable as he confronts Monica and Sameera, demanding accountability for their actions. Maan's unwavering support for Geet underscores the strength of their bond and his commitment to her well-being. Despite the emotional turmoil, Maan remains resolute in his decision to take action against those who have caused Geet pain. The scene at the countryside park provides a moment of solace and reflection for both Maan and Geet, offering them a brief respite from the chaos of their familial conflicts. Their embrace symbolizes their solidarity and mutual determination to overcome the challenges they face together. Waiting for more updates.

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Hi waiting

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 days ago

Hi hope you are well

update when you can

thanks 

heycookie thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

waiting..................................

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Teaser - Updating soon 

“Ah Maan, come on in bete” Dadima said as she noticed me standing by the doorway. “Wait, what are you doing home so early?” she inquired curiously. 

“Monica Arora overstepped today, again” I answered. “I’m filing for their company to pay back our debt” I informed. 

Understanding etched in my mother’s and grandmother’s faces. They both knew I would not take such a step without careful consideration. 

“How is Geet?” My mother asked in concern. 

“She’s been really hurt, I want to take her away for a couple of days from here. We both need a break; it’s only been a day Sameera returned and she has…” I paused trying to keep a lid of my anger that threatened to spill. “I… I’m going to take Geet away from here and I am also going to put my plan in motion. I am going to remind Monica Arora who we are” I stated. 

Updated the following: 

Chapter 6 - A clash of Hearts and Minds [Present]

Chapter 60 - THLH

Edited by Queen0fDarkness - a day ago
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting teaser 

Hope Geet agrees with Maan 

Cont soon 

coderlady thumbnail

Its time Monica and Sameera understood that Maan means business. They have been warned multiple times and they did not listen.

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I like Maan caring for Geet