Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naeC thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

hello, i am not from india and hotstar doesn't work in my location. i really love the series. I have been searching far and wide for it in english dub but i cannot find any. Can you send me a link i can watch it on please?

beom123 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

hi can i also get the link for all the episodes as well, please, thankyou

Reen_hh90 thumbnail

Hi can anyone send me link of IPKKND 1 khushi one . I am not able to connect hotstar and i am desperatly looking for these series since years cant find it on youtube dailymotion or any other sides. I reallly want to watch these . It is my childhood fav show . If someone can help me find those ill be forever grateful

Cutie_bun12 thumbnail

Please can you also send me the link hotstar is not available in our country

nnni thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

can i get the link too please hotstar isnt available in my country: (((

yusril thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago
Hi, i just seen a reply that u give link for watch Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. Can i get it too? I'm from Indonesia and I really want to watch all the episodes with english subtitle Thank you
Posted: 11 days ago

Just sent the links.  Check your Inboxes.  Looking forward to see you around with your views on the show.

Cheers..

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Posted: 9 days ago

Links sent to tagged members. 

Looking forward to interact more with you around the forum smiley9.

Love,

Stuti

Malaali thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Hello, I do not have access to Hotstar in my region. Could you please please share the link to IPKKD episodes with me too. The MEGA links are not opening as well. ðŸ˜¢