olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Character Sketch

The Leads

Abhira Armaan Poddar- She has fallen for Armaan but she doesnt want to confess since she knows he has a girlfriend.Abhira goes to Mussorie along with Armaan to sign some papers regarding her mother's documents and finds the extent of damage of her mother's past.Abhira has a surprise in store in form of Armaan's confession....Slowly everybody has accepted her in the Poddar family.She considers Madhav like her own father....Will hate the Goenkas...

Armaan Madhav Poddar- Armaan has fallen hard and deep in love with Abhira and hence planned to go on the trip with Abhira.Had realized sooner that his feelings for Ruhi were nothing but infatuation.. Before leaving for Mussorie Armaan had informed dadisa about his past with Ruhi.While Kaveri had been angry initially her anger is coming down now.Armaan helps Abhira prove Akshara innocent..And has become over protective of his wife after knowing the entire truth..

Recurring characters 

Ruhi Birla- While she thinks Akshara is responsible for Arohi's death.She is going to be in deep shock when she realizes that she is responsible for her own mother's death.She is also going to be shocked when she sees that Armaan and Abhira have already accepted each other as husband and wife.She will inconsolable and will blame Suwarna for always creating wrong image of the accident.Will be devastated when she comes to know that even her billa boy is gone forever.

Manish Goenka-Manish has been trying to search for Akshara but has been not be able to find her.He will be stunned when he realizes that his par natin has been right in front of his eyes.. But will be ashamed when Abhira confronts him...He finds Abhira exactly like Naira..But has not been able to recognize the connection yet..  

The Rest of Poddars and Goenkas will be the same...But the major part will be about Abhira & Armaan..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Great start!

Liking that armaan and abhira love each other. 

Thank you for writing on this topic…would love to read your version.

Please update soon 

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

This looks interesting. Waiting for the update smiley42

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waiting for an update! 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice story 

Do continue 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

eagerly waiting for it, love the new concept smiley27

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Chapter 1

Armaan glanced at Abhira,she had her eyes closed and was feeling the winds of Mussorie.Armaan was deep in his thoughts.She was disturbed about something since Akshara Mam's birthday.Usually she would always tell him what was bothering her but this time she was keeping it absolutely under the wraps.At first when the work had came up Abhira had insisted that she comes alone however he had put his foot down and told her that the only way she goes to Mussorie is if he accompanies her..He had a reason to accompany her on the trip apart from her safety.He wanted to talk to her about their marriage and also about his past.He wanted to make this marriage a real one.He had fallen deeply for his wife...It was like he was confused his entire life and suddenly she had cleared a huge fog surrounding him.She was the reason he smiled.....

Abhira spotted Kipling Uncle near her door step.She profusely thanked him for his help.Abhira entered her house and felt like she had entered another house on another dimension.Ever since she had found out about a possible family of her mother,she had been on edge which she was sure Armaan had noticed but she didnt want to burden him or stress him hence she had went to Madhav.They both had found out about some accident surrounding her aunt Aarohi and that was the last Akshara was seen in Udaipur.Madhav had asked Abhira to look for everything in her Mussorie home..Abhira and Armaan had settled into the house and soon after lunch while Armaan was following up on his work Abhira tried to search for things in her storeroom.....Suddenly she found a huge box of things labelled Udaipur and Aarohi.Abhira opened the box and she found diary entries and some sealed envelopes,letters to Ruhi's P-nanu.....Abhira was suddenly struggling for breathe....While trying to get the jug water she knocked out a vase which alerted Armaan,Armaan immediately went outside and saw Abhira struggling to breathe.Seeing her like that knocked air out of his body.Armaan immediately knelled besides Abhira.

Armaan (cupping her face)-Abhira you need to breathe....Please breathe..

Abhira was trying hard to breathe,Armaan hugged her tightly trying to calm her down...Abhira was finally getting some breathe back and she had clutched Armaan's shirt tightly.....Armaan couldnt understand as to what was bothering her but suddenly he felt Abhira's grip going lose which alerted him again...She had fainted...

Armaan (shaking her face)-Abhira wake up !!!

He immediately asked resort staff for a doctor and they immediately called for one.The resort staff adored Abhira immensely...Armaan was tensed the entire moment the doctor was checking Abhira.He was missing a piece of puzzle.He saw the papers and envelope lying near the storeroom and he brought it inside in their room.He needed to go through these things thoroughly...Soon the doctor was done with examining Abhira....

Doctor -It was a stress attack Mr Poddar. Kabhi kabhi ekdum se stress cruise kar jata hai body mai....I would request she rest for at least 2 days properly.And if something is bothering her I suggest you find and solve it soon....

Armaan (thanking him)-Thank you so much Doctor...

Armaan looked at Abhira.She was never this disturbed.What the hell was she hiding.Suddenly he remembered Abhira and his father had been talking and conversely too much especially since Akshara mam's birthday.He definitely knew something.Armaan immediately dialed Madhav and informed him of Abhira's health issue and asked him what was Abhira trying to find..Madhav told him the story in its entire and Armaan lost his temper.He admonished Madhav for not informing him.He was Abhira's husband and he knew her better than anyone.He also assured Madhav that they would solve this together since he was very sure Akshara Mam could never cause someone's death.She was the one who saved his life....Armaan made green tea for himself and looked at the files and envelopes.He needed to think like a lawyer and Akshara mam was his client and he had to prove her innocent.....

He glanced at Abhira who was lying unconscious in the bed.He sat nest to her and kissed her forehead..He promised her that he would find solution to this.Yes he was bit angry at Abhira for not telling him but her health was more important than anything.....He opened all the files and studied than carefully and made notes..He also read Akshara's diary and the the letters in the sealed letters which were addressed to Manish Goenka.He was disgusted at the Goenkas.....How could they hold Akshara responsible for something she had not done.Manish knew about it and yet he had let it slide.....They ruined Akshara Mam's life and Abhira's life as well.She could have grown up in a family but instead she grew up alone without anybody around....

Abhira felt sunlight on her face and she opened her eyes...She looked around and noticed Armaan's absence next to her...She sat up and tried to get up but was stopped by Armaan.He kept the tray on the side table and helped her sit up properly.Armaan kept the files and letters and her mother's diary next to her on the bed....She was stunned and looking at him she knew he was angry.She did commit a mistake by not telling him....

Armaan (bluntly)-Do you know how long you have been out Abhira ?

Abhira (trying to explain)-Armaan...

Armaan (cutting her off)-Do you know how long ? Entire day....You have been out since lunch yesterday and woke up a day later.....Mujhe kyu nai bataya ? I could have helped...Sab kuch khud karne mai interest hai...Papa se kaho gi but not me...Obviously lagta kya hu mai tumhara....Right ?

Abhira (holding his hand)-Aisa kuch nai hai Armaan.I just didnt want to stress you more.....

Armaan (getting furious)-Kisne kaha tumse that your matters stress me out.Give me the name ? Tum sirf meri responsibility nai ho Abhira.You are my wife...Get that into your head..And Akshara Mam guru hai meri...nobody can point a finger at her in my presence...You were stressed to your limit Abhira....I know all this must have overwhelmed you...

Do you know why I was so insistent on accompanying you apart from your safety ?

Abhira (innocently)-No...Why ?

Armaan (taking a huge sigh)-Because I wanted to talk to you about our marriage.....I love you Abhira....But it seems as if you dont even consider me as anything...

Abhira (stunned at the confession)-Armaan tum emotional blackmail kar rahe ho mujhe....You know what you mean to me....

Armaan (thinking about it)-Abhira you have no idea ki mujh par kya beet rahi thi when I saw you like that...Air was knocked out of my body seeing you like that....

Armaan tried leaving the room but Abhira held his hand and hugged him tightly.She didnt want to stress him out that was the only reason she didnt tell him.It was killing her each day she didnt tell him about it.Afterall she only had him to share and nobody else.Armaan hugged her back...It was nightmare seeing her like that.Abhira was the strongest person he had seen and seeing her suffer like that...Finally when they did broke the hug,Armaan held Abhira in close by holding her waist....He knew she felt something for him...

Armaan (tucking the strand of her hair behind her ear)-Take as much time as you need to think about it Abhira.....But I do know that you feel something for me....

Abhira (curiously)-What about your ex girlfriend ? 

Armaan (chuckling)-  You answered your own question Abhira.Ex not present....Nobody is more important to me....But first freshen up and eat first.Than we will discuss as to what you know about the case of your aunt...

Abhira freshened up quickly and had her breakfast.The resort staff had came by to ask her as to how she was doing....She smiled widely at their concern..Abhira updated everything to Armaan about Aarohi's case...Armaan gave her the notes which he had made after reading all the contents.Armaan was surprised to see Abhira furious.....

Armaan (trying to make her understand)-Abhira we cant judge her.Kis situation mei unhone ye decision liya tha....

Abhira (angrily)-She sacrificed for a useless family and Ruhi.She didnt have to do it but she did.She didnt think about Abhir bhai...She had a high risk pregnancy when she had me.Unki jaan ko khatra tha yet she moved out.Unhe kuch ho jaata toh kisse pata chalta ? She lost bhai.....All because of that stupid sacrifice....

Armaan (trying to calm her down)-Kuch log dil se sochte hai Abhira like your mother & me....And kuch log sirf dimaag se sochte hai like you....

Abhira (angrily)-Than tell me truthfully.Jiske liye unhone sab kuch sacrifice kiya.Do you think honestly that her sacrifice is paying off ? Do you think Ruhi's life is better with that sacrifice ?

Armaan (taking a huge sigh)-No.She messed up her life....

Abhira (angrily)-She could have handled the situation better if she had been there with Ruhi.She needed a sane parent not a insane set of grandparents who ruin every child they raise....

Armaan (curious)-Tumhe itna sab kuch kaise pata hai ? I mean ?

Abhira (confessing)-I talked to my mamu last week.Papa got me the number.He told me everything.I came here just to check again....She could have just told me.....instead of mess coming out like that....

Armaan (taking a huge sigh)-Abhira all those things is in the past.We need to clear her name and we have all the evidence.And papa has made contact with the cop who oversaw the entire case....He knew the truth....

Abhira stormed off to her room.Right now her anger was clouding her logic part of brain.And she felt like she had to shut her anger off otherwise she might say something to someone.Armaan followed her to the room and saw her trying to press her head....He knew she was too angry at Akshara mam right now but he had to ensure she doesnt explode on someone....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap

AbhiMaan talk about their relationship under the stars...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome start. Abhira is definitely right to feel angry though. 

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the start. Abhira has right to be angry on her mom. Please continue soon 

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice start