Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

She is showing the audience her skills like cutting that rope so Pari drowns in the well smiley42 wow what a woman!  Bebe praises her village girl skills.  Then why isn’t she smart in other areas?  How ironic smiley37

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

She is showing the audience her skills like cutting that rope so Pari drowns in the well smiley42 wow what a woman!  Bebe praises her village girl skills.  Then why isn’t she smart in other areas?  How ironic smiley37

pari also has many village girl skills like cooking, jhaadu-pochha, etc. but she is not smart in other areas? How is it so easy for raju n neeti to fool her? Rakesh, rajiv, shelly, daljit n taai also sometimes become very smart n sometimes become very dumb. Smartness n dumbness is not consistent in any character of this show 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 15 days ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

pari also has many village girl skills like cooking, jhaadu-pochha, etc. but she is not smart in other areas? How is it so easy for raju n neeti to fool her? Rakesh n rajiv n taai also sometimes become very smart n sometimes become very dumb. Btw, pari ko tadapta hua dekhke bohot karaar aata hai dil ko

Edited by Jazzkapur - 15 days ago
Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Bebe is one big joke, and so is the nonsense that she speaks.

Neeti's area of expertise is crime, pretty much like Bebe herself (takes one to know one).

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

smiley37Neeti needs to get it right this time. 
but somehow I don’t think it will be successful. 

Let’s enjoy the tamasha while we can. 
I hope Pari loses her baby. 
then we can celebrate. smiley43

LMAO.... Pari won't loose a damn thing, even if the baby doesn't survive.

She'll suffer upon loosing it because she has protected and taken care of the baby as her own, but she was its surrogate mom and, biologically, it belonged to Neeti.

This will serve as angst for Pariraj but, eventually, they'll have their own baby.

As for Neeti... unless under the effect of drugs/alcohol, Rajiv has 0 interest in being around her, let alone touching her, to bacche kahan se aayenge?

Idiot Neeti killed with her own bare hands the only thing she could have used to get close to her obsession... unless, of course, she plans to keep trying to r@pe Rajiv  to get pg (or fake a pregnancy).

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Inn dono pariraju ko tadapta hua dekhke mere Dil ko chain, sukoon aur karaar aata hai. Neeti always saved their lives. Badle me unhone kya kia? Barbad ki neeti ki life. Achha hai they deserve all the pain in the world

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

I really want neeti to use her skills in torturing sanju also. She has tortured rakesh n pari but she never tortured sanju. It would be a treat to watch neeti torturing sanju. Ye mera sapna h

Edited by Jazzkapur - 14 days ago

Seeing Parineet Kakkar suffer is a sight for sore eyes. I usually skip cheapsters PariRaju's scenes but never miss an episode in which Pari or Raju gets attacked by someone/something. Hope these two get 💩💩 thrown at by a gorilla next time.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 13 days ago

Btw your posts are a treat for Pari haters like me. smiley36 That character deserves all the trolling in the world. 

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There should be a leap of 20 years.  Neeti is shown as a single mom raising Pari’s child.  And Sanju is dead.  Pari wakes up from a coma after 20 years.  I can write a better script than the Parineeti writers smiley37