Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 14 days ago

Credit goes to Head, NKR, Klassen finisjing touches and off course Yuzismiley20

Only one elite has picked avesh for wkssmiley36

Isko he rehne do aj

SRH no need to take many wks

This is a good recovery from Sunrisers Hyderabad after a rather slow start to their innings. Rajasthan Royals did well not to allow them off to a flier and also picked up a couple of wickets in the powerplay. Head was dropped off the first ball of the innings and he took his time today; kept going from one end and found an able partner in Nitish Reddy. The pair added a 50+ stand for the third wicket with Nitish being the aggressor.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Most runs   nitish reddy
Most 6s    nitish reddy
Most 4s   head
Highest wickets taker    avesh khan
Extras     8

πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š sab anda 😭😭😭😭

Head reached fifty, survived a controversial stumping/run-out but fell the very next ball. Klaasen came out and took over the aggressor's role, he too added a 50+ stand with Nitish and they took the total past 200. This surface is not quite a belter with the odd ball stopping and not coming on, so this would be an interesting chase.

Nitish Kumar Reddy: I was backing myself from the first ball. even when I was 11 off 11, I was backing myself. I carried the game after that and then Klaasen. (On his plan) Don't look at the bowlers and only look at the ball that is coming down - that is what has worked. I did pretty well (according to the plan) and you saw how it played - it went well. (Batting with Head and Klaasen) Batting with Travis, it is a left-right combination and you know how difficult it is. I got a few loose balls because of Travis. Klaasen capitalised with good strikes (at the end). I know I am the quickest so just wanted to make sure we got twos. (On the pitch) The wicket is playing good for the spinners and for the pacers who are bowling slower balls. That is something we can try and maybe it will work for us.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nitish Reddy smiley32

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š sab anda 😭😭😭😭

Even I will get 0 points but I am happy for Nitish reddy 

Most sixes by an SRH batter in an IPL innings:

8 D Warner vs KKR Hyderabad 2017

8 M Pandey vs RR Dubai 2020

8 H Klaasen vs KKR Kolkata 2024

8 T Head vs RCB Bengaluru 2024

8 Nitish Reddy vs RR Hyderabad 2024

RiddlerPump thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Originally posted by: Prizi

Only one elite has picked avesh for wkssmiley36

Isko he rehne do aj

SRH no need to take many wks

at least let Cummins take wickets smiley6