Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Today’s episode.

Felt so bad for Senthil-Meena. Janardhan ripped them apart, humiliated and disrespected them so much. I don’t know how parents react ir feel when their kids end up eloping and getting married against their wishes, never experienced it as I had an arranged marriage but today’s episode was brutal.

Janardhan spoke similar words as Vel family spoke about Raji. Both Meena and Raji are in the same boat. To show Pandian family as the GOAT family they have shown DILs families as villains in this version.  Then again when Meena came back home and cried, Gomathi and Pandian assuring her that everything will become fine with time. But then hypocrite Pandian, made the comment that he will still not forgive Senthil and Kathir for what they did (marrying against his wish) and will hold on to his anger until the end of his life. What a horrible statement to make about your own children? Hope this man’s end is near, so the entire family can live happily and in peace. He expects Meena’s parents to accept her but he won’t forgive Senthil and Kathir. Idhu endha ooru nyayam? smiley7

I am expecting a huge drama during Saravanan-Thangamayil’s marriage. The writers will find a way to insert Vel family and Meena’s parents into the drama.

As for Saravanan going to TM’s family with Kathir- didn’t like the scene at all. IMO, Kathir should not have gone and I simply don’t like TM’s family, all 4 will go to any extent to get their way, not at all getting a good vibe from the younger sister, hope she doesn’t go after Kathir. 

Since TM is 29 years but her parents lied that she is 26, 2 years younger to Saravanan to get her married, am hoping the younger sister in atleast 24, which is Meena’s age in the show. That puts her older than Kathir and Rajismiley36 Raji we all know is same age as Arasi, only 3 months older, assuming both are 19, Kathir  will be probably 21 or 22 smiley36 There is no way Muthuchudar is younger than KR smiley36

Eppadi ellam yosika vendoyirukku smiley36

I hated the last frame where TM’s family is praying to GOD with the invitations. Its ok Saravanan if standing with them, but why the heck Kathir is standing there smiley36

Raji already lost so much self respect, antagonized her family,  I hope the writers don’t make Raji alone go behind Kathir, there should be some effort from him too 🙄🙄🙄

Today’s episode is not even 1 time watch except probably Senthil-Meena scenes with Janardhan-Shanti. I did not like SM scene with Gomathi-Pandian too. Ofcourse  hated Saravanan-Kathir’s scene at TM’s house🙄
I missed Raji and Palanivel in today’s episode.  Whether they both have dialogues or not, want them as part of the scenes in every episode. 

I will take Saravanan with his brothers and Palanivel, SM, KR and  Arasi  over Gomathi, Pandian and TM’s family. IMO, the most irritating and unlikeable characters of PS-2 are Pandian, Gomathi, TM and all her family members, I can even tolerate Vel family and Janardhan smiley36

Edited by mpks1 - 15 days ago
mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

May 3rd episode

Thank God Kathir left from TM’s house, let Saravanan take TM to the temple while he Kathir went back home on his own. Thank God, he didn’t stay back to have unnecessary conversation with TM’s family.  It was Kathir’s idea that Saravanan should take TM to the temple. 

Kathir mathavangalakku idea kudakaradhilla killadi- Saravanan-TMkku help panradhi, SMkku help panradhellam ok thaan, aana avan pondattiyayum konjam paakanum, verum velai senju avalukku panam kudutha mattum podhadhu. Ennaikki thaan buddhi vara pogudhosmiley5 Ella familyayum pudikkum Rajiyum, Vel familyyum thavira.🙄

Saravanan- TM are not even married but they have had couple of bike rides already that’s because Saravanan has a bike as he is earning. Kathir is giving him ideas to take TM out. 

SM has had plenty of bike rides because Pandian has got a bike for Senthil too. Kathir again helps them a lot,

Aana KRkku oru auto ridenaalum Meena koida varanum, Pandian Kathirkku bike kooda vaangi tharala, avane ippa thaan sambathidhikaran eppadi ivalavu seekiram bike vaangi engendhu ride pogaradhu. Raji thalayila roadla thaan  nadakanumnu ezhudhiyirukku pola🙄🙄🙄

Skipped Saravanan-TM scene at the Temple- Not interested. It went on for 5 minutes, got to know as I was forwarding to the next scene.

Gomathi takes Raji with her to Meena’s house to plead with her parents to reconcile with Meena.

The writers are whitewashing Gomathi to portray what a great MIL she is.m, that she is doing all this for her DIL. Meena’s parents didn’t even invite her inside but atleast they were not rude to Gomathi and Raji. Parents made both the ladies stand outside in the porch to talk to them. Only Meena’s mom came out to listen to them, Janardhan was listening from inside. Gomathi was full praise for Meena, what a great DIL she is and how her parents have raised her well.  

Looks like Gomathi will be successful and Meena’s parents might reconcile with her and even attend Saravanan-TM’s marriage.

After Gomathi-Raji came home, there was another emotional scene between Gomathi and Meena. She even questioned why Gomathi went to plead with her parents. Gomathi reasoned that she didn’t want her DILs to go through what she has been going through for 30 years without any connection with her mother or brothers. She assured that she will always stand by Meena and Raji. Arasi was also part of this scene.

That said, it is easy for Meena’s parents to reconcile with her because her marriage is not as complicated as Raji’s situation. If Gomathi tries to get Vel family to reconcile with Raji, then the truth of her marriage has to come out which will be bigger blow for Raji, already the girl has lost everything- her self respect, self esteem, self confidence, she will be completely broken if it is all out in the open. The contrasting part is Meena has full support from the entire Pandian family including Senthil whereas with Raji, even of she has the support from Gomathi, Meena, Arasi, Saravansn, Senthil, Palanivel, to some extent Pandisn, Kathir is strictly only doing his duties, he is not there yet to blindly support Raji. He is still angry with Gomathi (rightfully so) and he has mellowed down a little with Raji, but there is still some resentment and not fully able to accept her. It is clear from his activities he is strictly performing his duties because they are married. Only when Raji leaves him, he will know what he really lost, 

Episode didn’t have Pandian (Thank God for this), Palanivel (missed  him again), Senthil (probably went to the store to work). 
I find yesterday’s, today’s and probably tomorrow’s episode to be fillers because they want to stretch this marriage track as much as possible,

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi peeps, the heat has gotten to me. Though I read your comments, I am in no mood or have the energy to reply or comment. smiley19 

I liked the kolam (hand-holding?) scene, for once it looked like Kathir did something for Raji, and not for his father. But the rest of the episodes are not at all interesting. Enna solle? smiley44

Don't tell me Hema is pregnant smiley3 I thought the same when I saw her in loose pleats telling that paavam-paasam-payasam... sorry kadhal dialogue. Nothing against her being pregnant but do we need a pregnant Meena so soon in the serial? Senthil has already declared no child-making activities until SM's wedding, and going by Simp Saravana's behavior, I'm sure TM will fall preggers soon, and maybe have triplets. Ennamo thinking about the drama that will ensue is making me all disinterested. Or maybe I need the rain to recalibrate my brain. smiley6

I do not mind a slow progress for KR as long as there is some progress. smiley1

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

Hi peeps, the heat has gotten to me. Though I read your comments, I am in no mood or have the energy to reply or comment. smiley19 

I liked the kolam (hand-holding?) scene, for once it looked like Kathir did something for Raji, and not for his father. But the rest of the episodes are not at all interesting. Enna solle? smiley44

Don't tell me Hema is pregnant smiley3 I thought the same when I saw her in loose pleats telling that paavam-paasam-payasam... sorry kadhal dialogue. Nothing against her being pregnant but do we need a pregnant Meena so soon in the serial? Senthil has already declared no child-making activities until SM's wedding, and going by Simp Saravana's behavior, I'm sure TM will fall preggers soon, and maybe have triplets. Ennamo thinking about the drama that will ensue is making me all disinterested. Or maybe I need the rain to recalibrate my brain. smiley6

I do not mind a slow progress for KR as long as there is some progress. smiley1

Hope the heat subsides soon. It looks like almost all of India is hot. My husband is currently in India, unable to bear the heat. This is the first time he has been there in May in 25 years and now regretting going at this time. He usually travels before April or after July, Stay cool, keep yourself hydrated and don’t venture our unless its required.

KR progress is very slow but effort is mostly coming from Raji exactly like how Mullai did and said she won’t give up until she cracks Kathir. Raji is indeed putting a lot of effort just like what Mullai did, lets see when this Kathir is going to cracksmiley36

mpks1 thumbnail

About today’s episode

So Saravanan gets a 3-day marriage with Haldi, Mehendi and the actual wedding. This is not actually Saravanan’s wishes but Mayil’s  as she wants a lavish wedding at the expense of Saravanan. I did not understand the family scene today until I went back and watched yesterday’s Saravanan-Mayil’s conversation. It was her idea to have this lavish wedding without spending a penny from her side and persuaded Saravanan to talk to his family. She already knows how to sweet talk and get her things done. Since Saravansn is so smitten by her, so he is ready to do anything she asks 🙄🙄🙄 She is coming across as a greedy gold digger.

Family scenes in today’s episode had this discussion and even Pandian granted the wish for a 3 day lavish marriage, because he is going to use all the money he set aside for Kathir and Senthil’s marriage in this one as they eloped and married, didn’t spend anything. When Raji playfully asked he could give Kathir and Senthil’s share to them, Pandian declined saying that money is kept for wedding expenses, will be used only for that purpose, so going to use all of it for Saravanan as he went for arranged marriage and the bride of Pandian’s choice. 

TM and her family are going to make Pandian miserable in the future, all this is going to comeback to bite him.

I did not like how they made Raji ask for the money set aside for Kathir’s money even playfully as this was done to prop up Meena in the subsequent with Senthil in their room. The writers have made this Meena complete opposite of Meena of Season-1. Today she talked to Senthil about how she is not after anyone’s money, she is earning well herself, well educated, so is Senthil, together they can make a better life with their education, jobs and secure a bright future. 
To show Meena as the best DIL, writers derailed Raji today which is very sad because Raji is the richest DIL of the 3. Whenever she reconciles with her parents which will happen in the future, they are going to shower with wealth. 
SM scene was for 5 minutes to show they are mature couple of this family🙄
Now coming to KR - this scene is similar to what they showed with KM in season 1. Raji is indeed putting a lot of effort in this relationship, wants to know how Kathir’s leg is, but all that guy can say, turn off the lights and go to sleep. His every conversation with her is about who will sleep where  (bed or the floor) and to turn off the lights🙄

They could have shown a conversation between KR about what transpired with SM at Meena’s place and how Gomathi and Raji went to convince Meena’s parents. They could have showed Raji talking about this to Kathir since he was not at home when all this happened. This is a good progression, instead they made Raji almost fall on Kathir and the guy is shocked as if a new girl is in his bedroom and about to fall on her. They have made Raji call herself “ a loosu” while Kathir also feels the same way about her 🙄 I thought the recent incident with Vel family would have changed Kathir’s  perception about Raji but no he still thinks her as stupid, “ loosu” as the writers call her in every episode. Also why was Kathir scared when Raji was in the close proximity,  as if she is going to eat him. They have been physically this close couple of times before, Idhellam konjam overa irrukku.🙄

The writers will give Kathir plenty of dialogues to talk to Meena, TM, even her family but when it comes to Raji, all he can think of is sleeping arrangements and the argument that follows it 🙄🙄 

BTW, KR scene was for 3 minutes 30 seconds. I feel this was inserted because offlate the writers have been giving atleast 5 minutes scenes between Saravanan-TM atleast in 3-4 episodes every week.

Last scene where Saravanan-TM meet at the Temple, continuing their cringe conversation about mehendi, haldi, sangeet and  desperateness from the two was🤮 

Palanivel and Pandian happen to come to the Temple at the same time and Pandian had a smile when Palanivel pointed them out to him smiley6

Pandian is changing all his rules, bending over backwards to fulfill the wishes of Saravanan(actually Mayil’s wishes) because he is marrying the girl of Pabduan’s choice. 

So the marriage is going to be a grand affair with 3-day destination wedding. I really hope Janardhan and Vel family come and create some drama smiley36

Pandian is flying too high and becoming haughty, needs to brought down to earth smiley36 

Edited by mpks1 - 15 days ago
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 days ago

The way the makers got Raji to say that dialogue relating to Money, it was a low blow! It was annoying. Are they slowly starting to put down Raji to elevate Meena's character? It was a silly way to do so. This Meena is too good to be true! I just can't accept this one over PS1 Meena who had such a beautiful character arc. From a brash woman to a responsible yet sometimes cribbing DIL, SIL.. that one came a long wayy. I am just not liking this portrayal. I really wish to see her and TM fighting it out. 

Senthil Meena convo is just a precursor to the upcoming pregnancy track. Every dialogue of theirs point towards it. But her talking of their future too looks as if they will be the couple to leave the house??smiley29 But I want KR to leave the house!!smiley19 Even in PS1, I wanted to see KM leave the house and live separately.. but that happened so late when I had already lost my appetite for the show. Just tried to keep tabs since my mum would watch it on tv.

Now, my concern is that this playful dialogue by Raji should not come back to bite her during the marriage. Like, based on my experience of watching tamil shows, I can say that there could  be a 95% probability of money/jewelery theft track and somehow things might turn against her.

About KR scene - I thought it was nice. Its okay for her to be embarassed around him during such moments. Although he does think of her as loosu, which is all fine to be infront of him alonesmiley27, he had that small smile in the end which was lovely.

mpks1 thumbnail

Promo for this weeksmiley36

Ivangala veche promo varum aana vaaram muzhukka Saravanan- Poi Mayil scenes thaan varum illaina Meena romba romba nallava maadhiri kaamipaanga smiley36

Using KR as a clickbait to make fans to get hooked onto the serial week in and week outsmiley36

But I like how feisty Raji is coming out slowly, that too this time for Kathir smiley36 ippadiye vaara vaaram Kumar ivanga rendu perayum  vambukku izuthaana  rendu perum seekiram onna Sernthuduvaanga smiley36

Once upon a time Raji use to fight against Kathir like this but now fighting for him ,  Raji romba thaan maarita smiley36

Indha promo la Meenava enga Kaanom🤔smiley36

Look at the  views on KR promo week in week out smiley27

https://youtu.be/ySE533KZiVA?si=u_Secu8Pn-ZXNDuj

Edited by mpks1 - 14 days ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Just found out today while watching the promo that one of the sponsors for PS-2 is Thangamayil jewelers smiley36 Now I understand where did the PS writers steal the name from smiley36

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hope the heat subsides soon. It looks like almost all of India is hot. My husband is currently in India, unable to bear the heat. This is the first time he has been there in May in 25 years and now regretting going at this time. He usually travels before April or after July, Stay cool, keep yourself hydrated and don’t venture our unless its required.

KR progress is very slow but effort is mostly coming from Raji exactly like how Mullai did and said she won’t give up until she cracks Kathir. Raji is indeed putting a lot of effort just like what Mullai did, lets see when this Kathir is going to cracksmiley36

We got the rain. Just an hour for 2 days but made all the difference. smiley41

Thanks @mpks1 What do I call you? smiley36

Also you Mirage smiley36

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Promo for this weeksmiley36

Ivangala veche promo varum aana vaaram muzhukka Saravanan- Poi Mayil scenes thaan varum illaina Meena romba romba nallava maadhiri kaamipaanga smiley36

Using KR as a clickbait to make fans to get hooked onto the serial week in and week outsmiley36

But I like how feisty Raji is coming out slowly, that too this time for Kathir smiley36 ippadiye vaara vaaram Kumar ivanga rendu perayum  vambukku izuthaana  rendu perum seekiram onna Sernthuduvaanga smiley36

Once upon a time Raji use to fight against Kathir like this but now fighting for him ,  Raji romba thaan maarita smiley36

Indha promo la Meenava enga Kaanom🤔smiley36

Look at the  views on KR promo week in week out smiley27

https://youtu.be/ySE533KZiVA?si=u_Secu8Pn-ZXNDuj

Aha! What a promo! Idha, idhathan nambo edhirpaakarom! smiley42

Both Kathir and Raji are feisty characters, it looks good when they are feisty. This crying, sogam, depression, and all, don't work with them. They should be on fire always. Nice to see Kathir smiling widely smiley36