Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Manan is indeed very cute smiley27, watching his scenes on instas,  he and the current Gungun have similar facial structure. But Rheeza will be remembered as the original Gungun, she had better compatibility with Shabir in acting. The new Gungun is also performing well along with Shelgam. Mohan and all the kids will have a separate fan base I think.

Hope Manan recovers soon.

Mayakiran thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well maybe... not sure if a parent blood is actually needed... could be a same blood group ๐Ÿ˜œ not dad's blood? ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Parents are needed in all those bone marrow related stuff no?. Just my thoughts and my medical knowledge is poor๐Ÿ˜†.So maybe I'm wrong too. 

But ITV doctors can weave out any random story.. Just like it was R who had Gungun blood group not Mohan ๐Ÿ˜‚. 

But the end of this track promises to be interesting ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž.If truth is out, Kaddu will be next in line for Kill Manan... plan no 2๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Any case,1 serious injury can show MM blood matches-just like Abhi-Kiara times,only need 1 doubt to test further. Already feels strange connection with Manan.

True,R had same blood group as Tulsi and Gungun,with Tulsi dead there was no other option. 

Imagine if Mohan gives blood for Manan...Yug will reach new level of madness. smiley37

Sad that both Gungun and Manan have to go through all this attacks at a small age,then should grow up and be normal,happy adults. Innocent victims of people like DY.

Mayakiran thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Yug๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ. May get more chances to wipe off her tears... Caress her cheeks.. give a few more forehead kisses and lots of hugs too๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. 

Mannn he is gonna be so so pleased with his plan.may even start to imagine Yugikaaaa Or Rayug๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. till of course tables turn in the end๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ralulo thumbnail

May 3

Meera takes Shalgam home,was not a good idea to have baby at police station. 

What happens with Ketki? So much hate for R-step daughter had to be-to wish bad for Manan. Ajit slapped her smiley20he's right,leaving aside R and whatever problems they have as adults Manan is only a baby,Shalgam could have been in his place. Guess Shalgam got more from Ajit as dad and her mama pro sweetness,if she was like Ketki...

Manan smiley19remembers how R teached him to drink water sip by sip. Irony,his mom suffered in cold storage,he has to beat the heat. 

Gungun feels sad for Manan. Manan prays to BB ji same time as RM. smiley20

Yug couldn't convince his mom Manan is kidnapped...if something good about that family is they smell lies easy. 

Radhika reaches ps,Mohan hears her voice-RM hug after long (Mohan hugs her back like first time he hugged her like a husband-Holi day);great moment was not ruined with Yug face today-will see them tomorrow.

Mayakiran thumbnail

Yug continuing his concerned dad act in station ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. If anything he can act well in front of all except his mom.Again with his jaan le loonga dialogues... maybe later Mohan will understand how crazy Yug is๐Ÿ˜. 

The bliss I felt when Ajeet slapped Ketki๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜. She deserves not one but ten slaps.. Wish he had given these long back... maybe she may have toned down a bit. The family is weird... No matter how evil Kaveri n Damini were... the hatred for them vs for Radha seems so inappropriate. At least Radha never killed or planned to kill anyone still what irks Ketki is maybe Radhika's wealth n confidence? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ. 

Manan... poor baby... makes one feel so bad for him. Talented kid๐Ÿ˜˜. 

Guess Yug will use the same threat to Radhika also... ki I will kill myself... The day things go wrong. Hmmm similar like Damini... remember her ott drams in front of Kaddu๐Ÿ˜ก. 

Guess R knew it was Mohan n just hugged him... maybe she needed it to calm herself in this situation. Don't think she thought it was Yug๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›. 

But will definitely use that excuse as there was no light n Yug may give her more hugs... Cos how dare Mr Trivedi get one hug from his Radhikaaa๐Ÿคฃ. He will give her ten more๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ. 

Will they drag this track till month end maybe... . gives cold storage track vibes... same month last year. But that track worked quite well in its ending weeks maybe this will too? Would be nice๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Liked the bg music๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ for Mohanji entry when Radhika came in... heroic n with a nice tempo... Just my thoughts

Edited by Mayakiran - 14 days ago
Ralulo thumbnail

Poor baby if he stays locked full month,in their timeline would be 1 day/night. smiley39 Cold storage brought Mohan's "i love you" for R,will this bring 1 "love you" for his baby? Same hospital set and Manan injured to add drama.

Whatever it is,Manan should say someone hit&locked him (not like R who covered what D did),at least someone should suspect Yug-more with his attitude at ps-will kill someone if Manan is not found.

Mayakiran thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Hmm... but even if Manan says he was hit and locked... there would b no reason to suspect his dad Yug... At least as of now.. Of course everyone knows Yug is crazy in love๐Ÿ˜ for Radhika but may attribute everything else he does in this track as a father who is disturbed๐Ÿค. However if even after Manan is found... maybe bloodied and injured and seriousโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ข... if even then Yug ka full focus is only on Radhika... Then maybe Mohan may wonder that this guy is really strange.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Feel that when they finally find Manan, his conditions may cause Radhika to either go in shock or faint or something similar... Yug would be only bothered about her n it may be Mohan who takes his baby to the hospital??? ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช.. 

Just thoughts... May not even happen like that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ralulo thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Think Mohan will find him alone,as in will return to school to check like he wanted before kidnapping drama. Manan praying to BB ji must have some result,BB ji can give a sign-send the needed help.

Borewell track-found Gungun after followed Cow di and could find R in cold storage after Rat ji did his part. What will appear this time? smiley3 Maybe the puppy Manan was playing with in front of school will lead hero to where baby is.