Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

मला नाही वाटत तसं.

मराठी कलाकार राजकारण पासुन बऱ्यापैकी लांब राहणं पसंत करतात.

Ho, tyanna phakt Modi nna shivya denya itpat rajkaran kalata 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: guiltypleasure

Aata Anupama ni BJP join kela he eikun dokyat vichar aala ki hi aai suddha tyach margavar chalel ka aata..?

In the show maybe.... Tech baki rahilay aai cha karna pn aai kuthe Kay kartesmiley39smiley36

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 days ago

संजनाला परत negative करून यांनी काय साधला?

ती आरोही चे कान भरत होती against यश.

किती वेळ हे आणि हेच बघायचं?smiley7

Khotardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Khotardi

Btw, am going to skip watching this serial for the next few weeks or months as its becoming too much of repeat repeat and ghisa-pita melo-drama of Sanjana's thoughts of taking ownership of the Deshmukh's house once again, Arundhati's over-acting and showcasing her swollen eyes just like those of Rupa Ganguly's eyes in the serial Anupama (Aru forgets Rupa has frog eyes so they are same even in real life), all other characters too are having the same repeat stories.... the list goes on. 😡

Seems the Director and writers have nothing new to show and thus have decided not to change their storyline even if the serial's timeslot changed.👎

So, till then am going to stop watching the serial and save some time and sanity for myself. 😐

Hello All, just dropped in to say hello to everyone. How is AKKK going on? Is it the same rona-dhona? Let me share my experience since I have stopped watching this serial, I started to feel very good and positive towards life, my family and friends too. Hence, I can feel there is a lot of positivity going in my life and in  my home. 😃

When I was watching the serial (2 plus years), my outlook towards life had become too negative. Even though we say that these things don't make a change for us, but somewhere deep down our unconcious mind does gets affected.

Anyways, hope you all are fine, bfn...  have a nice day!!