Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Posted: 1 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Congratulations to KKR for their seemingly easy victory. smiley10

KKR turned up on a pitch that aided their spinners while DC got it wrong maybe even from the toss. Was not a bat-first pitch. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Details for today's Match: LSG vs MI

LSG has had a fairly good season thus far, but we're at that stage of the tournament where destiny can slip away very quickly even from the tightest of grasps.  It's a tightrope that LSG are currently walking steadily on, alongside several other top-four suitors.

Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians, 48th Match 

Series: Indian Premier League 2024 

Venue: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow 

Date & Time: Apr 30, 07:30 PM LOCAL

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to KKR for winning the match.smiley32

Congratulations to Varun Chakravarthy for winning the PoTM award.smiley32

Some one mentioned that VC was the PoTM in last year's 47th match.  Their opponents were SRH and they played the match in Hyderabad though.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to agarsh for winning the 47th prediction game of IPL 2024.smiley40

Cheers..

Originally posted by: Savera84

Congratulations to KKR for winning the match.smiley32

Congratulations to Varun Chakravarthy for winning the PoTM award.smiley32

Some one mentioned that VC was the PoTM in last year's 47th match.  Their opponents were SRH and they played the match in Hyderabad though.

Cheers..

bhai ab ye bhi dekhna padega??? Pata lagao did lsg Or mi anyone played in last year's 48th match?? 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

bhai ab ye bhi dekhna padega??? Pata lagao did lsg Or mi anyone played in last year's 48th match?? 

This can only be used as a statistic.

I checked and he wasn't even a highest wicket taker in that match (I mean his economy rate is not better than the person who took the same number of wickets).  His team has won on that occasion too and he took some catches to back his wickets and was chosen as a PoTM I guess.

Cheers..

Originally posted by: Savera84

This can only be used as a statistic.

I checked and he wasn't even a highest wicket taker in that match (I mean his economy rate is not better than the person who took the same number of wickets).  His team has won on that occasion too and he took some catches to back his wickets and was chosen as a PoTM I guess.

Cheers..

so if nxt year they're playing 47th match u knw whom to pick for potmsmiley36

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

South Africa squad for T20 World Cup: Aiden Markram (captain), Ottniel Baartman, Gerald Coetzee, Quinton de Kock, Bjorn Fortuin, Reeza Hendricks, Marco Jansen, Heinrich Klaasen, Keshav Maharaj, David Miller, Anrich Nortje, Kagiso Rabada, Ryan Rickelton, Tabraiz Shamsi and Tristan Stubbs.