Liking a few scenes from yesterday + today's episode

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm just here to share my small viewpoints on a few recent scenes from yesterday & today's episodes combined. 

08/31

While the action scene was nice, what I liked the scene more was when Mohan lambasted everyone for getting Radha hitched so fast over a mere photo, w/o a proper bg check & some for selfish motives (Damini πŸ˜‚). Lol, finally someone's got the audacity to demonstrate that even elders are humans who are prone to err. smiley36  Lol, I also liked when he criticized Radha for being a headless chicken to accept elders' decision for her future w/o retrospecting it properly + how she used to call Mohan out for talking brazenly with her grandmother.  Lol, kinda goes parallel back-and-forth for some reason, when Radha talked about canceling the wedding on her own in a prior episode. πŸ˜†  But, what's amusing is that Mohan talks a lot about Radha with such enthusiasm w/o comprehending his attachment towards Radha --- like, his mind is viewing this as his connection via his daughter. 

Scene with Mohan taking responsibility of Radha was kinda amusing, probably with the bg score and the execution of the scene felt bit dramatized. πŸ˜†Just felt the scene was bit stretched, as a viewer. 

09/01

Scene with Gungun and Radha discussing about the kind of guy Radha desires to be with was sweet. Lol, Radha trying to downplay her feelings when Gungun noticed behavioral changes Radha was undergoing. πŸ˜†Radha's arc was maintained when Gungun asked her the type of guy she wanted to marry. Lol, I actually liked Gungun's response to drawing the face as opposed to the personality that Radha was describing. Lmao, 🀣 nothing wrong with the description but, if I were in Radha's face, I would also agree that there are so many guys with the typical description of Radha's choice, so good to see that Gungun called out for drawing the sketch as opposed to ideal guy description. πŸ˜‚  Also, I liked that Gungun didn't react negatively, as opposed what's been typically shown as to the kids being intolerant of another parent w/o judging them since Gungun knows that Damini isn't a positive person. Haha, Radha trying to make Gungun sleep and divert her attention was funny before she looked at the sketch herself. πŸ˜†